Tusks: The Orc Dating Sim
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Tusks: The Orc Dating Sim focuses on a newly-formed family of gay orcs who are travelling from the annual orcish assembly to the Highlands of a semi-mythical Scotland! Along the way, the player can begin friendships and relationships with the various members of the group, including a selkie a long way away from home, a gentle-giant orcish warrior, and a polyamorous trio of orc chieftains. You can get updates and ask questions about Tusks over on the Tusks tumblr page, and you can support Tusks' development by pledging via Patreon or buying some extended universe fiction! One-time donations and payments via itch.io also go a long way to helping me keep working on Tusks!
Tusks is currently in development: Patreon subscribers get access to the most recent demo build as soon as it comes out, and you can download the demo build before it right here, as a pay-what-you-want download.
Right now, Patreon subscribers can get access to the most recent build, FUARLANG, which includes the full story of Tusks. Here on itch.io, you can pay-what-you-want and download the build previous, EIRANN!
Current features (Demo, EIRANN build):
- An hour-long playthrough of various events across the first nine days of Tusks - with far more to see over multiple playthroughs and decision branches.
- Approximately 107,000 words of dialogue, story, interaction and narrative, spread across multiple different routes, exclusive scenes and interactions so you can replay, or simply have a more personalised journey through the game.
- A cast of eight queer characters to interact with, including a selkie farmer, a very eager human, five very different orcish men, and a boar who does it all for the ~*aesthetic*~.
- Several romance-able characters, allowing you to see the earlystages of each of their romance routes!
- An NPC autonomy feature, where other characters can make their own decisions and vote on decisions for the group (in this preview, your orcish clan's name)!
- Randomised in-game Scottish-orc-name-generator for your main character!
EIRANN build changelist:
- Around 15,000 words of new content - and that's after I removed some unfinished stuff and was worrying about it being too small!
- "Day 9", a new full-day sequence! This day involves the group having to split up on their journey -- as well as saying goodbye to one of their clan-members...
- A new scene at camp with Sithig, which, as you might expect from our beautiful boar boy, is extremely NSFW!
- The ability to choose who goes out on duty if you're playing without NPC autonomy! This makes it a lot easier to ensure the orc you wanna spend time with at night will be around, rather than Ror sending him out on duty! It also means it's a little easier to trigger specific pre-camp chatter!
The next update to Tusks, FUARLANG, will be made available on itch.io during January 2018. Patreon subscribers can download the FUARLANG update now!
Click download now to get access to the following files: