Tusks: The Orc Dating Sim
A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
Tusks: The Orc Dating Sim focuses on a newly-formed family of gay orcs who are travelling from the annual orcish assembly to the Highlands of a semi-mythical Scotland! Along the way, the player can begin friendships and relationships with the various members of the group, including a selkie a long way away from home, a gentle-giant orcish warrior, and a polyamorous trio of orc chieftains. You can get updates and ask questions about Tusks over on the Tusks tumblr page, and you can support Tusks' development by pledging via Patreon or buying some extended universe fiction! One-time donations and payments via itch.io also go a long way to helping me keep working on Tusks!
Tusks is currently in development, but you can download and play the First Three Days demo right now to get a sneak peek of what's in store!
Current features (First Three Days Demo, AINLOKDALL build, 02/04/2016):
- A 30-minute playthrough of various events across the first three days of Tusks - with far more to see over multiple playthroughs and decision branches.
- Over 55,000 words of dialogue, story, interaction and narrative, spread across multiple different routes, exclusive scenes and interactions so you can replay, or simply have a more personalised journey through the game.
- A cast of eight queer characters to interact with, including a selkie farmer, a very eager human, five very different orcish men, and a boar who does it all for the ~*aesthetic*~.
- Three romance-able characters, allowing you to see the first stage of each of their romance routes!
- An NPC autonomy feature, where other characters can make their own decisions and vote on decisions for the group (in this preview, your orcish clan's name)!
- Randomised in-game Scottish-orc-name-generator for your main character!
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Tags||Dating Sim, erotic, gay, LGBT, nanoreno, nsfw, Otome, Romance, Visual Novel, weird|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files: